I am thinking of reporting to the police

You can report incidents of sexual harm to the police whether they happened recently or a long time ago. We recommend if you are thinking about your options and making the difficult decision about next steps that you self-refer to our ISVA service.

Our ISVA’S will speak to you about what happens in a police investigation, they are trained to provide information about all aspects of Criminal Justice support. Your ISVA will not put any pressure on you to report they will provide independent advice, answer your questions and let you know about the ongoing support they offer if you decide to report.

ISVA Information (Adult) | CHISVA Information (Children & Young People)